Rumbler and tumbler machine reline and repair service.
Lima engineering have been replacing worn out linings for over 25 years. Over this time we have created our own unique moulds to cast replacement polyurethane liners into a wide range of manufacturers machines.
The process of casting a new liner consists of:
- Stripping the old worn out liner.
- Grit blasting to remove all traces of the existing liner and remove rust/flakey paint from the exterior of the bowl.
- Inspection of the bowl for damage and cracks etc. (if a crack is found we send you an image and carry out a repair if required)
- A steel mould is then suspended inside the bowl and we fill the cavity with a very hard wearing polyurethane.
- The bowl is then placed into an oven whilst the polyurethane is cured.
- Doors / flaps and chutes etc are also moulded at this stage.
- We then de-mould and inspect the new lining.
- Finally we paint the outside of the bowl so it comes back to you like new.
If you have a metal finishing machine form one of these Companies, call us now. We could save you up to 50% on the cost of a new reline.
Walther Trowel – Ceratex – Sharmic – William Boulton – Acton Finishing